Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Spirit


Holiday Spirit, originally uploaded by Della Huff Photography.

I woke up on Saturday in the best mood. I think the holiday spirit has gotten ahold of me.

How could it not, with the incredible weather we had this weekend in San Francisco?

Today was actually the first time I'd ever been to the top of Coit tower. As some other locals, I've held onto the fact that I haven't done some of the most touristy things in SF with pride. I still have never been to Alcatraz. But now I have been to the top of Coit Tower. And it's amazing up there. Who knew that the top of the tower is completely open?? Word to the wise - no tripods allowed. Mine had to be coat-checked in the gift shop.

Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 24-70L, f/2.8 @ 1/5, ISO 800. Handheld.

No comments: